Join more than 400 faculty members,
Join more than 400 faculty members, Register in e-Learning Practitioner Program
The Deanship of e-Learning is inviting the faculty members to register in the electronic training program (e-learning Practitioner Certificate) through Blackboard.
The program contains four main parts:
- Building Courses
- Enhancing communication and Interaction
- Student Assessment
- Virtual Classroom
- Language content: English
- Duration: About two weeks (15 days)
- Total hours estimation expected to finish the program: 12 hours
- Date of program beginning: 16/4/2017
- Training method: Asynchronous electronic training through the Blackboard system
- Target group: All the faculty members both male and female who have not gotten e-learning Practitioner Certificate.